If you don’t find the answer you are looking for please feel free to fill out the contact form at the bottom or email email@example.com
When is Fieldbounce?
The festival will take place on Bank Holiday Weekend on the Saturday 5th of May.
Where is Fieldbounce taking place?
The Venue Park Hall, Oswestry, Shropshire, SY11 4AS.
What time does the start festival and finish?
The gates will open at noon which will include a free drinks voucher all arrivals within the first 20 minutes of the festival. The festival will end at around 22:00
How many stages will there be at Fieldbounce?
One Main Stage + Second Stage + Dance Tent and Comedy Tent
Is the Festival a whole weekend?
No sorry, the Festival is a one day event with no camping.
Travelling by Train
If you are planning to travel to the festival by train, the closest train station is Gobowen (GOB). The station is 2.3 miles away from The Venue. We will provide a FREE shuttle from the station to the venue.
Travelling by Bus
We will also be offering shuttle bus services to the festival for local areas and buses for people travelling from across the country. More information will be released shortly. We are proud to have Owen’s Coaches supporting our festival.
We have a dedicated on-site drop off and pick up area. The access point can be seen on our site map. Follow event signage around the festival to ensure you arrive at the correct area for the drop off and pick up zone. We also have a taxi zone, for those needing a taxi home at the end of the day; this is also situated within the pick up zone. Site map coming soon.
Car parking is available for purchase at the festival. The directions for the official Fieldbounce Festival car parks will be clearly signposted as you arrive at the destination and information will be provided on the website and all social media platforms.
Hospitality Applications Are Now Closed For 2018.
Marketing and Press
Health and Safety
If you lost anything at Fieldbounce, please contact our team Lostproperty@fieldbounce.co.uk
Please clearly describe the item you lost and provide your full contact details.
Where can I buy tickets?
You can buy tickets from Eventbrite,Tickettailor, Fatsoma and Skiddle. Please watch out for scams; Fieldbounce will not be responsible for falsified tickets.
What happens If I lose my ticket?
Unfortunately tickets cannot be replaced under any circumstances. Please look after your tickets
What are the Ticket categories?
All ages are welcomed to the festival!
VIPs (All ages)
General Admission (18 years and over on the day of the festival)
Under 18s (aged 17 and under on the day of the festival)
Family Ticket (4 members of the family)
Children under 16’s must be accompanied by an adult.
Where can I collect my wristband from?
Tickets will be exchanged for wristbands at designated points at the festival entrance.
What drinks are available at the festival?
We will have a great range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks with everything from real ales to cocktails across various bars around the site.
Can I bring my own food and drink into the festival?
Unfortunately not, but don’t worry we have plenty of food and drink outlets that will meet all your needs. You can bring a small, unopened plastic bottle of water on site. We will have free water stands throughout the festival. No glass is allowed anywhere on site for your safety.
If you have dietary requirements, please state specifically what dietary food you need to bring to the event and email your supporting evidence i.e. doctors note, repeat prescription, hospital letter confirming your medical needs to info@fieldbounce. and we will come back to you as soon as possible.
We have a team that will work to recycle the most they can from the waste coming from site. Please help us be greener by reducing the waste you create. Think about bringing less packaging and non-essentials with you when you pack for the festival.
What to bring/not to bring
- Your ticket – Unfortunately tickets cannot be replaced under any circumstances. Please look after your tickets.
- Clothes for any weather eventuality – hat, sunglasses, rainwear, warm clothing.
- Bring enough cash and/or your card (somewhere to keep it safe) – we have many cash machines on site, all which accept all UK debit cards. Some of the machines will also accept international credit cards. We also have trained engineers on site to manage these machines – please ask for assistance if required. A fee will be charged to use the machines.
- Bring acceptable ID – An example of acceptable identification is an in date photographic driver’s license or provisional licence. Out of date identification will not be accepted.
- Medication – if you need to bring medication, we recommend bringing a doctor’s note or a prescription for it. Please be understanding if we question what you are bringing in as it is important to prevent substances of misuse being brought into the festival.
- Remember to tell your friends of any allergies you have.
- Check out the latest weather before you leave.
DO NOT BRING
You may be searched on entry to the event site. Any items that may be used in an illegal or offensive manner will be confiscated. No responsibility is given for the return of confiscated items. If you are in possession of illegal substances you may be arrested.
- Aerosols over 250ml
- Air horns
- Alcohol/ Drugs – right of admission is reserved by the event – As the venue is a licensed premise, even if you have a ticket, there may be circumstances where we decide that you should not be allowed into our event such as intoxication or a suspicion of being under the influence of drugs. In either of these circumstances we reserve the right to not permit entrance to the festival. No refund will be given. Illegal and anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated and will lead to ejection from the event without refund.
- Animals (except assistance dogs)
- Audio visual recording equipment
- Bicycles, scooters, roller skates
- Blow torches
- Chairs, stools, floor seating, shooting sticks (blankets permitted)
- Chinese lanterns
- Cooking apparatus
- Cool bags / boxes (large)
- Cigarettes (more than for personal use)
- Drinks (unopened plastic bottles 500mm or less permitted)
- Fireworks / pyrotechnics
- Flag with poles
- Flares / distress flares / smoke flares
- Gas cylinders
- Illegal substances (drugs) – Aswell as our security team on the premises, we are in contact with the local police who will also be on site.
- Laser pens
- Legal highs
- Nitrous oxide / herbal highs
- Smoke bombs / canisters
- Sound systems
- Spray cans
- Umbrellas (small/folding umbrellas permitted)
Will Fieldbounce have security?
We will have security throughout the festival ensuring your safety; this is our number one priority.
An area that can be seen on the site map will be our first aid station that will be able to assist your needs. The final site map will be coming soon.
We are committed to inclusivity and ensuring that all of our customers can enjoy our event. We aim to make our festival site as accessible as possible by providing wheelchair access, viewing platforms, scooter and chair recharging facilities. As we know everyone will have different enquiries, so please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible so we can plan and assist you with any issues that will make your experience unbelievable 🙂
We are pleased to have this event at the Venue in Park Hall and look forward to seeing the local community at Fieldbounce. Please respect our neighbours by arriving and leaving peacefully, not trespassing on their private property and not dropping litter.
If you are a local resident and have a question please e-mail: email@example.com
Large bags are not allowed to be taken into the festival.
Small bags are allowed into the festival with the dimensions W21cm x H30cm x D8cm (A4 Size). Please see examples below.
Bags will be searched on entry to the event, to avoid lengthy queues we strongly advise that you do not bring a bag. We appreciate your cooperation and patience when entering the festival. See below for examples:
Bags must not be left at entrances or surrounding areas. Any items left will be removed and disposed of accordingly.
You will also be searched at the entrance to the event which may include a full body pat down and/or use of hand held metal detectors. Any item(s), which may reasonably be considered for use as a weapon, or which may cause danger or disruption to any other persons at the event, will be confiscated.
Please allow plenty of time to get into the event, and for concert entry procedures, ticket checks and searches.
Persons suspected of carrying items that may be used in an offensive or dangerous manner, or carrying out illegal activities within the arena or other parts of the site may be searched